To keep your Avet Reel performing at its best for many years to come, we recommend a full service of your reel at least once a season. A typical "season" is based on 15-20 fishing days fishing days annually for the average angler. You can perform the service yourself, using the schematics and owners manual for your reel, or take advantage of our Premium Factory Service Program.
*Our Premium Factory Service includes:
Our Factory Service prices:
- Replacement of any needed bearings.
- Basic cleaning and lubrication of internal mechanisms.
- Fed Ex Ground shipping back to you. (signature required)
- Typical lead time for service is 7 business days from the time we receive your reel, but may vary slightly, depending on the season and sudden surge of service reels as various fishing seasons begin.
- You do not need to remove your line for this service.
- This service does not include replacement of damaged components, or components with normal wear.
Service Prices Effective 01/01/13.
- $39 / all SXJ, SX, MXJ, MXL Models. (including Raptors)
- $44 / all JX, LX, HXJ, HX, HXW Models. (including Raptors)
- $49 / all EX and TRX Models.
To obtain our Factory Service:
The address to ship your reel for service:
- Carefully package your reel, preferably in its original box, within another box, with plenty of packing material around it. Most parcel carriers require that the package can withstand up to a 3' drop.
- Include a brief note requesting our Service, a contact phone number, and return shipping address. Please write the models and colors of your reels at the top of the note.
- Include a check or money order to cover the service for each reel, payable to Avet Reels INC. or, our Customer Service Department can call you to get a credit card number when we receive your reel, BEFORE the reel is serviced. This option is useful if you prefer rush shipping back to you. At this time you can request priority shipping to be added to your invoice.
- Ship the reel, insured, to our Chatsworth CA factory. Be sure to obtain a tracking number. Avet Reels can not be responsible for reels lost or damaged in shipping.
Avet Reels INC
attn: Service Dept.
9687 Topanga Canyon Place
Chatsworth, CA 91311